Friday 25 March 2016

Welcome To The Little Corner Of The Internet That I Call My Blog

Hiii,
Right I am going to get right to the point. This blog is going to be about stuff I think about, a lot of random and weird things you might be able to relate to. Maybe....maybe not. Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Mash. Yeah, like mash potatoes except I not a potato (hopefully....maybe I am). Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am not really girly, I almost never wear dresses or really act like a stereotypical girl. And I am fine with that, but sometimes it gets hard. In school I am definitely not popular, I am shy in school and don't talk to many people. I am not really a shy person at home or anywhere elsewhere except school. I have a bestfriend since I was in third grade and we are still best friends even though we both have changed quite a bit. She is now more confident in school, unlike me. She is a bit more girly than me and waaaay cooler. Now lets get to my family and stop talking about all of my problems in school. Right, I have two parents (not divorced) and I have an older brother. My brother can be annoying sometimes. Sometimes? No, always. Except sometimes. There. Now you know a bit about me. And how weird I am. Oh and one more thing, I am a Directioner, and always will be.
Bye,

MaSh

No comments:

Post a Comment