Saturday 26 March 2016

One Direction

Hiii,
So in my last post I mentioned how much I love 1D and I felt the need to explain it a bit more. My favorite member is Louis, he is probably the most underrated member of One Direction. He does a lot of things for charity even if we don't see some of them. I of course love all of them and I know that the others also do a lot of charity work but something for me about how Louis's brain works, how he is caring, loving but also can have fun and loves to do pranks at the same time is amazing. I would like to be friends with them, just be their friend not their love interest. I also would like to mention that when I say One Direction I am also talking about the people who play the instruments, the management and the Directioners. I also found this definition by Urban Dictionary that I found a very good definition of who is a Directioner. When people say they are Directioners I don't believe them right away. I look at how they act, what they say and stuff like that because I feel like some people say that they are part of the fandom when they are only a fan (to understand meaning of this sentence please check the definition of a Directioner linked to the word definition). One Direction isn't just a band for me. By that I mean it is a family where people understand me, and help me get over the fact that I am probably never going to meet them or be their friend. We are also act like a family, we fight, we annoy each other, support each other but most of all love each other. I mean what other fandom could leak songs, hack security cameras just to watch Mr. Harry Styles sit on a bench. I bet all of the other fandoms envy ours. I love the memes that people created and all of the fanfictions. I love how they goof on the stage while concerts and not have dance routines. I feel like what I am trying to say is that I love One Direction because they are not like others, they are unique and original. There is that one tiny problem I have though that some of the fans do not respect the boys. They leak pictures for example. Like this week someone leaked some private photos of Harry. And I do not like when people do not respect others. But most of the time our fandom is awesome and I really hope that they come back in a few years. I am also SO happy for Louis I mean he is a dad now, how awesome is that. I hate that a lot of people are saying that the baby is not real and Larry, Larry, Larry. I would also like to add that I am really sad that Zayn left but he has done some amazing work over the past year and I will support him no matter what happens even if I disagree with some of his decisions. I have seen a lot of videos about One Direction, some emotional ones (that I cried over), some funny ones but this one especially stood out to me. Thank you for the person that made that video, I cried for a week probably. Also check out that channel they have a lot of One Direction videos that I think you might like. Sorry that this post was kind of all over the place but that pretty much sums up my thoughts/feelings about One Direction.
Bye,
Mash

No comments:

Post a Comment